Sunday, March 28, 2010

Cat Memorial Quilt


Yikes, what a last couple of days! I smashed up my Jeep when I hit a deer on the highway. Now I have whiplash and I'm all drugged up on painkillers and muscle relaxants. Not fun. At least I can stare straight ahead at a computer screen, I can't turn my neck at all.
Anyway, this little quilt happened because somebody at work had an old diabetic cat that passed away. I could see that she was devastated, she lived by herself and the cat was
a big part of her life. I made this quilt called "In Loving Memory of Guy" and gave it to her at work.
I'm going to go lay down now, I feel like crap.
*************************************************************************************

No comments:

Throwback Thursday: Vest Making Class From 1987

After I joined the local quilting guild in 1987, I took a class on making quilted vests. At the time, I couldn't find any 100% cotton f...