Friday, February 25, 2022

Friday Finish

Another donation quilt for our guild's project is completed. The pattern came from the Big Book of Scrappy Quilts. The name of it is "Precious Stones" by Elizabeth Dackson. It reminds me more of square waves rather than precious stones. Once again, I dug into my never-ending bucket of 2 1/2" squares. I bought a whole bolt of plain light grey, that should be enough background fabric for many quilts. I hope I don't get tired of grey. The free-motion quilting is simple waves down the length of the quilt. That type of quilting goes quickly and I can get something finished faster than other designs that I've done.

No comments:

Apron

I just finished making this apron. The picture of it on a hanger didn't turn out great because the apron was folding in on itself. I was...