Monday, September 2, 2019

Blue Skies By Linda H.

Linda finished "Blue Skies" a few weeks ago. The pattern was "Cloudgazing" from McCalls Quick Quilts, December-January 2019, designed by Kathryn Wagar Wright. The original pattern was a lap size but Linda made it queen size. It was supposed to be a donation quilt, but Linda's husband wanted to keep it, his favourite colour is blue. Now Linda will have to get busy and make a different quilt to donate. The ongoing quest to try to use up the colossal fabric stash. I am also making a quilt from this pattern, it's pin basted and I'll start quilting it at our next retreat. One of the members of Linda's quilting group has started some of these blocks, I don't know how many she's made so far. When we get these other quilts finished, I'll post pictures of all three.

No comments:

Apron

I just finished making this apron. The picture of it on a hanger didn't turn out great because the apron was folding in on itself. I was...