Thursday, September 19, 2019

Twenty Years In The Making

This 20-year-old UFO is finally finished! In 1999 I crashed while rollerblading and broke my arm. The Quilters-Funtalk online quilt group sent many neutral coloured fat quarters to me as a get well gift. I decided to use these fabrics in one quilt, this was the result. After the quilt top was completed, it sat there for many years until I dug it out last March and started quilting it at our retreat. It was set aside for several more months until I completed it. The backing is made up of some odds and ends. I don't remember where the pattern came from for the quilt, I think it may have been from a magazine.

No comments:

Thermos Bag By Linda H.

Linda has been making Thermos bags for her friends. She measures each Thermos and makes the bag to fit. What a great idea!