Friday, March 12, 2010

Canadian Flag quilt


I was looking through my photos and found that I had a picture of the Canadian Flag quilt that I made for my brother back in the early 90's. This is the one that he took off the wall and shoved into a drawer because he was mad at the government for something. I wonder if he'll ever put it back up or if he's still mad? lol!
Now that I look at the picture, I see that it could have used more quilting. I didn't know what to do with it at the time so I just did enough to hold it together.

I'm going to be away for a couple of days, so there won't be posts this weekend. Oh no- computer withdrawals- AAAAGGHHHHH!!!!!

No comments:

Throwback Thursday: Vest Making Class From 1987

After I joined the local quilting guild in 1987, I took a class on making quilted vests. At the time, I couldn't find any 100% cotton f...