Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Picket Fence


The pattern for this quilt came from the book "Yes You Can Make Stunning Quilts From Simple Patterns", by Judy Martin. It's called "Picket Fence".
I gave this quilt to a person at work who retired, the other coworkers chipped in to help pay for the fabric and batting. At the time, the colour burgundy was all the raqe. It's funny how colours come and go in popularity, but I'm sure burgundy won't stay away for too many years. At least it's 1000 times better than dusty rose.

2 comments:

florist china said...

Picket Fence is looking beautiful.....
I suggest this site to my friends so it could be useful & informative for them also. Great effort.

Flowers store said...

Great Picket Fence...
I suggest this site to my friends so it could be useful & informative for them also. Great effort.

Baptist Fans!

I finally worked up the gumption to try the Fab 5 Baptist Fan Ruler Set that I ordered from Michael Davison, Quarter Squared Quilt Company. ...