Saturday, June 26, 2010

Harmony


This was my entry for a black and white plus one colour challenge we had in our guild. The quilt also had to contain 3 different quilting techniques. My techniques were hand applique, seminole piecing and machine applique. There is a 3-D chicken and cow between the people. I had to paint them with white acrylic paint because they were cream colour when I bought them at a craft shop. The back of the quilt is a fabric that has black and white cats, I'll send a pic of that another time.
The light part going across the quilt is the sun coming in through a window.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is adorable! Love it!

Florist china said...

Great work.....i like it.
I suggest this site to my friends so it could be useful & informative for them also. Great effort.

Apron

I just finished making this apron. The picture of it on a hanger didn't turn out great because the apron was folding in on itself. I was...