Friday, June 25, 2010

Comfort Quilt


This is another comfort quilt that I made for the QFT group. I wish there were more hours in a day, it's hard to come up with time to sew these days. Probably because I work in a different town, then only get to come home on my days off. When I do get home, the lawn needs to be cut, along with all sorts of other chores. I get tired because I've worked all week and have to catch up on my sleep. I'm not one of those Martha Stewart types that can survive on five hours of sleep per night.
If I don't get to sew or work on creative projects, I end up feeling like an empty shell because that part of my life isn't being nourished.
I need to come up with a healthy balance so the right side of my brain doesn't wither up and die.
Winning the lottery would be a great solution because I'd never have to work again, then there would be lots of time to feed my creativity :D

1 comment:

FLorist china said...

This is an great quilt..i like it.
Hey great stuff, thank you for sharing this useful information and i will let know my friends as well.

Throwback Thursday: Vest Making Class From 1987

After I joined the local quilting guild in 1987, I took a class on making quilted vests. At the time, I couldn't find any 100% cotton f...