Sunday, May 16, 2010

Quilters Gone Bad; All Dressed up and No Place to Go; Cat Houses


These are two quilts by Donna Madden, I don't remember the names of them, I'll post the titles when Donna lets me know. I love the square head people!
I was supposed to be getting lengths of fabric cut for a garage sale I'm having next weekend. There is still a lot of fabric from my closed store that needs to thinned out. I kept getting sidetracked because of wanting to start a new quilt, so I was gathering up and cutting fabric for that. Then I was agonizing over which fabrics should be put in the sale bins. I don't want to get rid of any of it, my hoarding tendency kept rearing its ugly head. But hopefully, I've managed to part with enough. I'm also putting a box of patterns in the sale. I had to buy multiple copies of patterns from the wholesalers when I had the store, so there ended up being a lot. I kept a rather hefty pile of them for myself. I sorted through the books awhile ago, kept what I wanted and donated the rest to the Steamboat Mountain Quilters in Edgewater, one of the guilds I belong to.
I'm going to have to live to be 1000 years old to make all the projects I have in mind!

2 comments:

donna said...

all dressed up and no place to go-some of the eye buttons have spread their colour so i feel like i MUST make another.
the other is cat houses because htere is a cat fabric in every window.

Psychoquilter said...

Yes, please make another!

Apron

I just finished making this apron. The picture of it on a hanger didn't turn out great because the apron was folding in on itself. I was...