Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Quilters Gone Bad


I don't know what the title of this Donna Madden quilt is, but I love the lime green!
When I garage sale a pile of more fabric from my closed fabric store and get my stash thinned down a bit, I'll be able to go into a quilt shop and buy some more lime green fabric. The past three years, I've only bought a bit of fabric twice. That's hard on the old girl because I love looking at all the new stuff that's out there! It takes a long time to use up a whole store full before I can ever go shopping again. Oh well, being frugal now will pay off later, I hope.

1 comment:

Psychoquilter said...

I found out from Donna what the name of this quilt is: "It's Not Easy Being Green".

Throwback Thursday: Vest Making Class From 1987

After I joined the local quilting guild in 1987, I took a class on making quilted vests. At the time, I couldn't find any 100% cotton f...