Thursday, May 20, 2010

Quilters Gone Bad; Blue House With Chicken in the Yard



Another computer glitch. This time, the keyboard at Geo's place stopped working and I couldn't post yesterday. It turned out the batteries were dead in it. I think I prefer a cord that plugs into the wall, at least it's not a battery going dead when I'm in a hurry before I'm on my way to work- grrrr!
Ok, enough complaining.
This little quilt is called "Blue House With Chicken in the Yard". How profound, hehe! Somebody bought it! Another silly quilt that somebody bought from me, but don't have a picture of was called
"Why Does It End With I?" but I drew a picture of an eye on the label instead of an "I".
It was an alphabet quilt, but I got tired of making letters from one inch squares so I sewed them together anyway and made a little quilt. Maybe I'm onto something, silly seems to sell......

No comments:

Apron

I just finished making this apron. The picture of it on a hanger didn't turn out great because the apron was folding in on itself. I was...