Monday, May 10, 2010

Quilters Gone Bad


This is one of my favorite quilts made by Donna Madden. The title is "Guess Who's
Coming For Dinner? Hopefully, Nobody". Each chair has something different on it, Donna is so creative!
I may be antisocial, but I can relate to this. I like to be ready for company, sometimes a surprise batch of company will throw me off guard and I'll get all stressed out. Please call ahead and let me know, lol! At least then, I can make a trip to the store so there can be some snacks or a meal. I don't always have food in the house because I'm constantly coming and going. I also need time to clear my kitchen table of sewing projects. I think I have ADHD. I'm always starting something new before I get the old project done.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Lorna! Let's see if this gets posted!! Cute quilt!

Psychoquilter said...

great that your post worked. pat!

Throwback Thursday: Vest Making Class From 1987

After I joined the local quilting guild in 1987, I took a class on making quilted vests. At the time, I couldn't find any 100% cotton f...