Thursday, May 6, 2010

Quilters Gone Bad; Newspaper Article


The computer was in a snit again yesterday. It's frustrating when I'm all ready to post something on the blog and everything freezes up. Then I don't have time to fix it because I have to get ready for work. When my ship comes in, I won't have to run off to work anymore. I'll be able to sit there and have a contest of wills with the computer and I'll win :)

Here is another article that was in the newspaper when Donna and I had our show at the art gallery.
Looking at the old photos had made me realize that these events that happened in the past are nice, but I want some fun things to happen in the future too. It started the rusty wheels turning, I'm thinking of projects that I want to make. The creative slump is coming to an end.....

No comments:

Baptist Fans!

I finally worked up the gumption to try the Fab 5 Baptist Fan Ruler Set that I ordered from Michael Davison, Quarter Squared Quilt Company. ...