Saturday, May 22, 2010

Quilters Gone Bad; Lactose Intolerant and The Criticizer



Not too many more pictures left from the Quilters Gone Bad show. I posted pics of these two quilts before, but I'm posting again because they were in the art gallery show, just so everything is all in one place.
The quilts are "Lactose Intolerant" and "The Criticizer", both designed and made by me.
I had to get up before the crack of dawn to get ready for my garage sale today. I couldn't get stuff ready during the week because my stuff is in a different town than I stay when I'm working, too far to drive back and forth a lot. So I had to wait until I got home after work yesterday, then had to buy groceries, do laundry, cut the lawn (just about a 2 hour job just for that). Now I have to cut some more fabric, organize what I've got for sale, then drive for an hour back to Radium so I can have the sale that starts at 9. Nobody better come early because I won't be there! It'll be a tiring day, but I don't get many Saturdays off, usually garage sales are held on a Saturday, that's when everybody looks for them.
I'm hoping to sell lots, so I can buy one of those internet connection stick things (I don't know what they're called). Then I can dump this horrible dial up and enter the land of the living intead of being in the land of eternally slow.

No comments:

Apron

I just finished making this apron. The picture of it on a hanger didn't turn out great because the apron was folding in on itself. I was...