Friday, May 29, 2015

Quick Baby Quilt

I just finished this baby quilt for my neighbours. I had been busy, working on quite a few other projects, I wanted to make something for the baby that didn't take too long. In other words, a quilt that would be completed before the baby turned into an adult. :) I sewed a border made up of 2 1/2" squares onto a preprinted panel, then quilted it. An odd shaped scrap of cute fabric became the label. I rounded off the jagged corner, then wrote on it with Pigma pen. I didn't know the name of the baby, so I just put their last name on it. (I blanked out the name on the picture for their privacy)

1 comment:

Psychoquilter said...

I am happy to report that the recipients loved the baby quilt. :)

Throwback Thursday: Vest Making Class From 1987

After I joined the local quilting guild in 1987, I took a class on making quilted vests. At the time, I couldn't find any 100% cotton f...