Monday, March 5, 2018

Blue Chain By Linda H.

I haven't finished anything in 2018 and it's already March, Linda H is leaving me in the dust! Linda made "Blue Chain" to be given away as a donation quilt. At first, the quilt top was way bigger, but Linda decided to take several blocks away and make the quilt a single bed size. The extra blocks will be used to make another quilt in the future. Linda said, "I got the idea for the blue chain quilt from Quilts and More, Summer 2016, The designer was Sherri McConnell. I made my blocks to finish at 6 inches while hers were 5 inches. She called her quilt "Linked"."

No comments:

Throwback Thursday: Vest Making Class From 1987

After I joined the local quilting guild in 1987, I took a class on making quilted vests. At the time, I couldn't find any 100% cotton f...