Thursday, March 29, 2018

"Dappled" Is Completed

"Dappled", formerly known as "Quilt Top #18" is now completed. The pattern was designed by Tricia Camp, published in a 2012 McCalls Quilting magazine. I started free motion quilting this one at our guild retreat last March but didn't finish it at that time. I worked on it several months later but still didn't get much done. I finally got myself in gear and had a sewing marathon yesterday and today. The free motion design was inspired by Tracey Russell from Whirls N Swirls Quilting. She has hundreds of You Tube videos. My quilting doesn't look the same as Tracey's, free motion quilting is like handwriting, each person has their own way of doing it. Mine just happens to be a little messy. :)

No comments:

Apron

I just finished making this apron. The picture of it on a hanger didn't turn out great because the apron was folding in on itself. I was...