Sunday, August 2, 2015

OK, That'll Work

I have to come up with a gift in a hurry, I didn't know the baby shower was going to be so soon. There's a baby quilt top in my stockpile, so I got a backing ready, then I pin basted it last night. I was trying to think of a quilting design that would be simple so that it could be finished on time. I tend to do too much quilting and it ends up being very time consuming. I looked in a few books and online, but couldn't decide on a quilting design. When I was eating my supper tonight, I noticed the napkin that I used, there was a nice design on it- three loops this way,turn, three loops that way, etc. Thank you, napkin designer, those loops are going to go on the quilt. And no, I'm not going to fill in between with micro-stippling. :)

No comments:

Apron

I just finished making this apron. The picture of it on a hanger didn't turn out great because the apron was folding in on itself. I was...