Monday, August 10, 2015

Finished in the Nick of Time

I just finished sewing the label on this quilt, the baby shower is tonight. The quilt top was made by Lynda Balas a long time ago when I had a quilt shop. I had ordered a whole line of fabrics that I liked, named Tiny Town, by Max and Nobie for Moda but they sat there in the shop and nobody bought them. Lynda was looking after the shop while I was on vacation one time and made this quilt top as a sample to show what could be done with these cute prints. The top sat in my stockpile until the past week, when I needed to make a gift. I quilted it, now it's done- yay! I kept all those bolts of fabric and continue to use them for baby quilts. I wasn't too excited about the free motion quilting design I did, but overall, I guess it looks ok.

No comments:

Apron

I just finished making this apron. The picture of it on a hanger didn't turn out great because the apron was folding in on itself. I was...