Sunday, March 22, 2015

"Growing Up Odd" Quilt Top Sewn Together

I finished sewing this quilt top together this afternoon. The pattern is "Growing Up Odd", a free tutorial, thanks to the Wedding Dress Blue blog on Wordpress. The pattern used two inch squares, but I used two and a half inch squares because I had a billion of them already cut. I keep getting distracted and starting new quilt tops. This is bad because none of the tops are being quilted! I can't afford to send them to a long arm quilter, so I have to do them myself. Somebody needs to stand over me with a whip and force me to sit at the machine and do some free motion quilting and actually complete something for a change.

No comments:

Apron

I just finished making this apron. The picture of it on a hanger didn't turn out great because the apron was folding in on itself. I was...