Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Wall Quilt by Linda H.

Linda Huntrods made this quilt for her wall quite a few years ago, then she moved to a different house and there isn't a spot to hang it anymore. I think the name of it is "North Woods". The pattern came from a magazine but I can't remember which one, I ran across it last year when I was culling tons of quilting magazines. Linda changed a few things on the pattern to make it more to her liking. If I find that issue, I'll post the title and date. I had to give away huge stacks of magazines because they were taking up too much room, I carefully looked at each one to make sure there wasn't a project that I would make some day. Now I'm left with about 300 years worth of future projects in the mags that I've saved.
Update: Linda found the magazine the pattern came from: It is Traditional Quilter, Jan 2000 and the design was by Deborah Jacoby

No comments:

Apron

I just finished making this apron. The picture of it on a hanger didn't turn out great because the apron was folding in on itself. I was...