Wednesday, January 8, 2014

David and Danielle's Quilt, by Linda H.

My sister, Linda Huntrods made this quilt a few years ago. I don't know if it has a name, so I just called it David and Danielle's quilt. Linda told me that there were quite a few of her quilt pictures on her husband's website, so I snagged them and will post them all soon. We were thinking that there have been quite a few quilts that were never photographed over the years. It's nice to have a record of what we made, that's why I post them on this blog. One time I made a bed size quilt for someone whose house burned down. All I remember about that one is it had a lot of pink in it and I made the backing from fat quarters. I don't even remember what pattern I used, that's why a photo is a good idea to jog the old memory.

No comments:

Throwback Thursday: Vest Making Class From 1987

After I joined the local quilting guild in 1987, I took a class on making quilted vests. At the time, I couldn't find any 100% cotton f...