Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Quilt Made with "Tri Recs" Rulers


This quilt doesn't have a name, I made it with the Tri Recs set of rulers. They work great for making those long points on the stars. I call them the "Tri- Rectal
Tools", just to be silly. :D The fabrics in this quilt are all chicken themed, eggs and tone on tone chickens on the red and green. I made it to sell but nobody bought it, there it sits in my closet. I have given up trying to sell quilts, I'm just going to make them because I feel like it. They can pile up to the ceiling for all I care. The important thing is that I'm exercising my creativity. I feel like I'm wasting my life if I'm not being creative. The clock is ticking, I have to remain healthy in mind and body so I can continue making quilts until I'm 120 years old.
I've got too much fabric and too many ideas in my head to quit.

No comments:

Baptist Fans!

I finally worked up the gumption to try the Fab 5 Baptist Fan Ruler Set that I ordered from Michael Davison, Quarter Squared Quilt Company. ...