Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Baby Quilt


This is one of the first quilts I ever made, it's made in the "quilt as you go" method. I didn't know about using 100% cotton at the time, this one is made from polycotton. Just about 24 years ago, I started getting interested in quilts. I went to a quilt show put on by our local guild. They had a baby quilt raffle at the show, I wanted to win that quilt really bad because I was pregnant. I bought many tickets, but didn't win the quilt. I wasn't going to do without a baby quilt for my daughter, Lindsay, so I made the one that's in the picture. The rest is history, I don't know how many quilts I've made since then, I've never counted them.

No comments:

Apron

I just finished making this apron. The picture of it on a hanger didn't turn out great because the apron was folding in on itself. I was...