Saturday, October 9, 2010

Coming Along...


You know that old saying, "Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it".
Well, that's happened to me now. I was wishing I would have more time to sew. I switched over to a mobile internet stick at home because all I could get there was a horrible dial up connection. It turned out that the internet stick is too expensive to use, I exceeded my month's worth of usage in one day. Now I have to wait another month before I can go on it again. That means I'll have to do my blogging when I'm away working, using somebody else's computer. Now I have more time to sew at home because I can't use my computer! Funny how things work.
This is a picture of the quilt I've been working on, I showed one block a few posts ago. I don't think I'll put a border on it, just a few more rows of blocks to go.
This will make a good utility quilt, maybe for camping.

No comments:

Baptist Fans!

I finally worked up the gumption to try the Fab 5 Baptist Fan Ruler Set that I ordered from Michael Davison, Quarter Squared Quilt Company. ...