Friday, October 1, 2010

Finally!


I waited for more than a month for the mobile internet stick to arrive from Virgin Mobile. It never did show up, so I got fed up and bought one from Telus instead.
Why would a large company like Virgin be so slack with their orders? They won't remain successful if that's how they treat their customers! I was so tired of the extremely slow dial up connection that I didn't want to fight with it anymore, that's why I didn't post for so long. I'm happy with the stick from Telus, but it's going to be very expensive to use, I used my limit of MB for a month in only the first day. I'll have to try to do most of my blogging when I'm working away from home. It's a pain in the butt no matter how you look at it.
Anyway, here is what I've been working on- a quilt made entirely of 2 1/2" squares, it's just about half done. I'll send pics of its progress. It's very scrappy, I started using a bagful of squares that were already cut, then I just keep cutting more to add to them.

No comments:

Apron

I just finished making this apron. The picture of it on a hanger didn't turn out great because the apron was folding in on itself. I was...