Monday, April 5, 2010

Comfort Quilt


This is one of the comfort quilts I made in the QFT internet quilting group. Several people sent blocks, then I put them together and quilted it. The quilt was sent to someone in the group that was going through a hard time or was sick, etc.
I haven't posted for a few years on that list. The ladies are all wonderful, but I just don't have time to read and reply to the mail that adds up every day. Trying to eke out a living takes up all my time. I pretty well only have time for this blog and a bit of Facebook. When I eventually get to retire and have lots of computer time, I'll get back into the QFT group again.

No comments:

Throwback Thursday: Vest Making Class From 1987

After I joined the local quilting guild in 1987, I took a class on making quilted vests. At the time, I couldn't find any 100% cotton f...