Friday, April 30, 2010

Art Gallery Show



Having a dead monitor throws a wrench into things! I finally found out what was wrong
yesterday when I took the computer into the repair shop. Now I have a shiny new monitor that makes everything look stretched out sideways, don't know if I like that very much. Oh well, I just hope it's the last of the nasty financial "surprises" that have been trying to suck the life out of me. Onward and upward! I refuse to be
a victim of these gremlins.

In 2001, my friend, Donna and I had a display in a local art gallery, the quilts were there for a month. It was a lot of fun, I'd like to be able to do that again someday.

No comments:

Throwback Thursday: Vest Making Class From 1987

After I joined the local quilting guild in 1987, I took a class on making quilted vests. At the time, I couldn't find any 100% cotton f...