Sunday, December 12, 2021

It's Gift Bag Season Again

It seems like I just made gift bags, but that was a year ago. Time goes so fast that one year seems like a total blur. I have been trying to use up my Christmas fabric stash since who knows when. The amount is starting to diminish a bit. The only thing I'm getting low on are light coloured background prints. I make the gift bags lined in order to use up more fabric. Many years ago, I had a fabric store and there were many bolts of fabric left when the business closed. That's why there is so much to use up. It's no use trying to sell it, I would only get a pittance for the lot. There will be gift bags from now to eternity.

No comments:

A Quilt For Dorothy

Geo's aunt, Dorothy requested a brown quilt for the couch in her living room. This is what I came up with. The colour and size are the o...