Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Yahoo!

As many of you know, I'm an extremely slow quilter and have too many projects on the go at once. When I finally finish quilting something, I feel like hiring a brass band to parade up and down the street! This is one of those moments. I had a quilt on my Baby Lock Tiara for more than a year and a half. I started out with a dense quilting design and had to continue, so it took forever and I was getting discouraged. I sat down to the machine today and FINISHED the quilting- yay! Now I'm getting the binding ready for it. I'll have to wash the quilt as soon as it's finished because my old cat and new cat have used it for a bed. Here is a picture of the thing finally off the machine. I'll take another photo after the binding is on and the quilt is laundered.

No comments:

Baptist Fans!

I finally worked up the gumption to try the Fab 5 Baptist Fan Ruler Set that I ordered from Michael Davison, Quarter Squared Quilt Company. ...