Thursday, October 29, 2015

Throwback Thursday; Snake Boogie

I didn't put the date on the label, so I don't remember when I made it, could be around 2000 or 2001. "Snake Boogie" was made from a free pattern on the internet. I can't think of the source to credit the designer. Thank you to whoever it was that created the pattern. This was a fun quilt to make, I kept it for myself because I didn't think anybody else would want it. :) It wouldn't be a good one to give to a small child because each snake has buttons sewn on for eyes. Now that I have new curtain rings, I don't have to use a series of different clamps tied on with twill tape to hold the quilts onto the pole when I photograph them. The rings look ok, so I don't have to crop them out of the picture.

No comments:

Throwback Thursday: Vest Making Class From 1987

After I joined the local quilting guild in 1987, I took a class on making quilted vests. At the time, I couldn't find any 100% cotton f...