Saturday, January 3, 2015

Nineteen Quilt Tops and Counting.

There was a bit of a disaster at my place several days ago. The hot water tank, which is located in the spare bedroom closet, started leaking from the bottom. I use that room for a sewing area, so there were boxes of fabric and quilt tops stored in that closet. I had to haul everything out and sort out what was wet and what wasn't. I'm not an organized person, so it takes a crisis to get me in motion! I rounded up all the quilt tops and put them on hangers- all nineteen of them. That isn't all the UFOs, there are many items that are half quilted, stacks of quilt blocks and WIPs (works in progress) Anyway, there is a great clean up happening in that room. Maybe a water leak is a blessing in disguise.

No comments:

A Quilt For Dorothy

Geo's aunt, Dorothy requested a brown quilt for the couch in her living room. This is what I came up with. The colour and size are the o...