Saturday, January 24, 2015

"Film at Five" Quilt Top

I just finished this "Film at Five" quilt top. The pattern is from the "Wedding Dress Blue" blog. She has great tutorials on there. I started this quilt top last spring, but it was set aside while I worked on other projects. I thought I better dig out the pieces and make it into a top to hang out with the rest of them in the closet. (See the previous post about this matter) That'll still add up to nineteen of them because I took one out to quilt at our next guild retreat. I'm going to get that one finished, then donate it as a comfort quilt.

2 comments:

MarciaME said...

Who is the cutie pie? Love the quilt, too. I think it would also look great using black instead of white.

Psychoquilter said...

That is Casper, she's helped me with making quilts for the past 17 years :)

Throwback Thursday: Vest Making Class From 1987

After I joined the local quilting guild in 1987, I took a class on making quilted vests. At the time, I couldn't find any 100% cotton f...