Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Quilt Top #22 Is No Longer Just A Top

At least this quarantine is good for something- I have more time to sew. Formerly known as "Quilt Top #22, this zigzag quilt is now finished. I don't know the name of the pattern, I saw a picture on the internet and drafted a block design. I quilted it by stitching in the ditch and added free motion quilting along the zigzags. It wasn't until the quilting was just about completed that I noticed a mistake in the layout of some of the blocks. Oh well, the mistake is staying, I'm not going to pick it all out. To use up some beige odds and ends, I made a "poor man's" quilt backing. I made up that term many years ago and it stuck. :)

No comments:

Thermos Bag By Linda H.

Linda has been making Thermos bags for her friends. She measures each Thermos and makes the bag to fit. What a great idea!