Monday, March 23, 2020

Goose Tracks By Linda H.

Linda made this "Goose Tracks" quilt a few months ago to donate to her quilting group. This is what Linda said about the quilt, "The goose tracks quilt was based on one in Quilting Quickly Fall 2014. It was called Crossed Paths by Anita Peluso. It called for 5 in. squares. I had some which I got as a door prize at Quilt Daze a few years ago. I soaked them in hot water and laid them on a towel to dry and they shrunk so I had to modify the quilt sizes to use the smaller squares. I also added fabrics from my stash and added top and bottom borders to make it rectangular.Oh, I forgot, I also made one fewer row of blocks as I didn't want to make the quilt much more than about 65 in. wide. How anyone could follow my modifications would be amazing but that is the story." The pattern came from this source: Crossed Paths pattern download

No comments:

Thermos Bag By Linda H.

Linda has been making Thermos bags for her friends. She measures each Thermos and makes the bag to fit. What a great idea!