Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Product Review; Bloc_Loc Ruler

I bought a few Bloc_Loc rulers and tried out one of them. The pieces were purposely cut 1/8" bigger. The channel on the back of the ruler held the seam steady while I was trimming my blocks. When I sewed the units together, everything fit together accurately. They are extremely costly when purchasing with our poor Canadian dollars, though. I bought the 3 1/2" square and a 2 1/2" X 4 1/2" Flying Geese ruler. They would be the most common sizes that I would use. I don't have any affiliation with the company, I just thought a product review now and then would be something to add and might be helpful to someone.

No comments:

Apron

I just finished making this apron. The picture of it on a hanger didn't turn out great because the apron was folding in on itself. I was...