Thursday, April 21, 2016

Throwback Thursday; Quilt Top #12

This quilt top was made from a block swap that was hosted by the "Quilters' Funtalk" online quilting group. We celebrated our fifth anniversary, 1998-2002 by exchanging these signature blocks. We all used a white background with pastel to make the album blocks. Sadly, some of the people who participated in this swap have passed on, but I'll always remember them. I never knew how I was going to attempt to quilt this one, I don't want to have stitching covering the signatures. Maybe some all-over quilting that skips the centre part of each block? I have a piece of wide white quilt backing and wide width Warm and White quilt batting set aside for this one for when I finally tackle the quilting.

No comments:

Apron

I just finished making this apron. The picture of it on a hanger didn't turn out great because the apron was folding in on itself. I was...