Sunday, June 21, 2015

When It's Time to Admit Defeat

I wanted to finish this quilt by the end of June, but it doesn't look like it's going to happen. Too many things are happening right now, working two jobs doesn't help either.  Oh well, I can finish this one for next summer. I had been free motion quilting for a few hours each evening for the past week, but still no closer to being finished. Finally, I admitted defeat. I'll take a different quilt to use in my summer cabin, there are plenty of them to choose from.

3 comments:

Psychoquilter said...

I would probably go faster if I picked a quilting design that wasn't so dense.

Lindsay said...

That's too bad, but valiant effort. Maybe a few minutes at a time when you get back just to get it over with.

Psychoquilter said...

Yes, I'll finish it when I get back. It'll be nice to free up the machine for doing other projects. :)

Apron

I just finished making this apron. The picture of it on a hanger didn't turn out great because the apron was folding in on itself. I was...