Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Comfort Quilt Finished- Yay!

I finally got the binding and the label sewn on this quilt, I can give it to our guild at the next meeting. I used some odds and ends of fabric for the back of the quilt, it's a good way to use up some random pieces. When I went to look for some fabric for binding, I found a piece of the dark red print that's already in the quilt. This is quite amazing, considering that the quilt top was a UFO from the late 90s, I didn't know I still had fabric leftovers from that.
. The pattern for the quilt was a mystery project we had with our guild. It's so long ago that I don't remember who designed it, I no longer have the pattern here. If anybody knows, please tell me, then I can give proper credit to the designer, thanks!

No comments:

Throwback Thursday: Vest Making Class From 1987

After I joined the local quilting guild in 1987, I took a class on making quilted vests. At the time, I couldn't find any 100% cotton f...