Thursday, March 7, 2024

Another One Completed

I don't know what to call this one. I watched a YouTube tutorial on making the triangle units. There were bias edges, so I had to be really careful not to stretch them. At first, I was going to make the entire background with lime green fabric. If I continued with that idea, it would have been an eye-blistering quilt. To tone it down a bit, I added the white rows with navy blue sashing between each column. It's free-motion quilted with vertical wavy lines, using Isacord thread. The wide backing fabric is from Connecting Threads.

2 comments:

Rosyquilter said...

Love the backing!!!

Psychoquilter said...

Carolyn, I love polka dots too

Thermos Bag By Linda H.

Linda has been making Thermos bags for her friends. She measures each Thermos and makes the bag to fit. What a great idea!