Sunday, February 18, 2024

Product Review: Fab 5 Baptist Fan Ruler Set

I've had the Fab 5 Baptist Fan ruler set for a few months, I finally drummed up the courage to try them. I've never done ruler work before, so this was a challenge. First, I watched the video by Michael Davison on YouTube. The rulers have clear markings so you can line them up with the previous arc. I made a few wobbles here and there, but hopefully, they won't be too noticeable when the quilt is all done. I'm working on a quilt top that's 25 years old. I thought if I messed that up, it wouldn't be too great of a loss. I'm pleased with the rulers and would recommend them. The video instructions are especially helpful. What would we do without YouTube University?

No comments:

Thermos Bag By Linda H.

Linda has been making Thermos bags for her friends. She measures each Thermos and makes the bag to fit. What a great idea!