Wednesday, January 3, 2024

First Finish Of 2024

Hmmm, where did this pattern come from? I watch so many YouTube videos for inspiration. When I locate it, I'll post the source. A major blunder occurred when this quilt was on the longarm frame, I ran short of backing! I accidentally measured the shorter side twice, it doesn't pay to be hasty. I took it off the frame and added a section. Since it was such a ridiculous mistake, I decided to own it and attach a completely different fabric. After the quilt was finished, I discovered that there is a way of adding more backing without taking it off the frame. Oh well, lesson learned. I hope to not make that error again. That's why they always say to measure twice, cut once. This quilt will most likely be donated.

No comments:

Thermos Bag By Linda H.

Linda has been making Thermos bags for her friends. She measures each Thermos and makes the bag to fit. What a great idea!