Monday, September 18, 2023

North And South By Linda H.

Linda just finished a UFO that's been in storage for many years. This is what she said about it: "The North and South quilt was one of the first quilts I made with a design from a McCall's magazine from about 1999 or 2000 possibly. I remember that the designer was Kelly Corbridge I think. It would take a very big search to locate that magazine. It is a pretty basic block consisting of a nine patch divided diagonally into light and dark. That's all I can tell you at the moment. I think this quilt is fantastic! Even though it's quite a few years old, the design and colours are timeless."

No comments:

Thermos Bag By Linda H.

Linda has been making Thermos bags for her friends. She measures each Thermos and makes the bag to fit. What a great idea!