Sunday, April 30, 2023

Another Eye Blistering Log Cabin Quilt Is Completed

Last year I made a Log Cabin quilt with these bright blocks, there were several left over. A few months ago, I counted the blocks and realized that if I made four more, there would be enough for a quilt. I put sashing between them to increase the size, then added a border. There wasn't enough of any single fabric for the back, so I used three different ones. The colour is actually purple but it shows up more blue in the photo. I couldn't get the colour to look accurate. The quilting is a silly design I came up with. The thread is "Joseph's Coat", King Tut by Superior Threads.

No comments:

Thermos Bag By Linda H.

Linda has been making Thermos bags for her friends. She measures each Thermos and makes the bag to fit. What a great idea!