Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Twenty Years In The Making

I started this "Buzz Saw" quilt twenty years ago. I would make a few blocks, put it away for a number of years, bring it out, work on it, etc. The pattern came from the book, "Open a Can of Worms" by Debbie Caffrey. This book came out before pre-cut Jelly Roll strips came on the market. Debbie called her 2 1/2" strips "Worms". It's quilted in a simple loop type design. The wide backing fabric came fro Connecting Threads. Even though I don't need another quilt for my bed, I'm keeping this one. I wouldn't be able to part with it. (I say this as the quilts are just about piled up to the ceiling)

No comments:

Thermos Bag By Linda H.

Linda has been making Thermos bags for her friends. She measures each Thermos and makes the bag to fit. What a great idea!