Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Chicken Balls Is Finally Completed

I started "Chicken Balls" in the mid-90s. The colour combo looks quite dated. Oh well, at least it's finished now. I don't know what I'm going to do with it. Two of the blocks are pieced and three are hand appliqued. Other ones are cut from a panel. The layout and two of the blocks are my own design. I used a panel and extended it with other fabrics to make it big enough for the backing. The panel was printed off-grain, which is annoying because it had to be cut with the grain to make the backing square. I disguised the crooked corners by adding some hand-appliqued fabrics. It's quilted with all-over feathers.

No comments:

Thermos Bag By Linda H.

Linda has been making Thermos bags for her friends. She measures each Thermos and makes the bag to fit. What a great idea!