Sunday, September 18, 2022

Halloween Tablecloth

I ordered this Halloween fabric from Connecting Threads but didn't realize how large the pumpkins were in the print. I didn't want to cut the fabric into patchwork, I thought it would work better as a whole piece. I made it into a tablecloth. The backing is flannel and there isn't any batting in it. The two layers were sewn together with the pillowcase method, then topstitched around the edge. I quilted around the pumpkins with black thread to hold the layers together. There is a bit of the pumpkin fabric left, I think I'll use it for the backing on a table runner that I'm going to make soon.

No comments:

Thermos Bag By Linda H.

Linda has been making Thermos bags for her friends. She measures each Thermos and makes the bag to fit. What a great idea!