Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Crocheted Afghan

Now and then I like to crochet an afghan. This time I used the corner to corner method and had a planned colour scheme. The last time I made one like this, the colours I chose didn't look very good together. I ended up giving it away for someone to use for a picnic blanket. Crocheted items often end up in thrift shops, I've noticed that a lot. Maybe crocheting goes in or out of style and people don't want that kind of crafted thing in their house. I like to make an afghan large and densley stiched so it can be used for a warm blanket, not neccesarily for decorating. Oh well. each person has their own opinion. The world would be a dull place it we were all the same. :)

No comments:

Thermos Bag By Linda H.

Linda has been making Thermos bags for her friends. She measures each Thermos and makes the bag to fit. What a great idea!