Monday, January 27, 2020

Ten Year Blogiversary

Today it has been 10 years since I made my first blog post. Here are a few random facts about the stats: Number of page views of all time- 27,527, Total number of posts- 614. Here is a sample of what countries have viewed pages in a typical week: Canada, United States, Ukraine, Australia, France, Portugal, Philipines. In 2011, there were only 2 posts, in 2012 there were none at all. I started up again in 2013 and have been posting regularly since then. I created the blog in order to keep a record of all the quilts and other projects that I've made. Since Linda H is my favourite sister, her work is included. Once in awhile I feature other people's creations, if they agree to it. Much of the photography isn't very good. The earliest photos were from a point-and-shoot film camera, combined with poor lighting and terrible layout. The main goal was to document each project made over several decades. There are some quilts that I never photographed, much to my regret. As long as I am able to sew, knit or crochet, I will continue with the blog posts. This was my first blog entry:

No comments:

Apron

I just finished making this apron. The picture of it on a hanger didn't turn out great because the apron was folding in on itself. I was...