Friday, October 4, 2019

Day One Of The October 2019 Quilting Retreat

Today I started quilting a big blue quilt. I had to take quite a few breaks so my wrists and shoulders didn't get sore. As I was going out the door this morning, I realized I forgot to grab my baking. That would never do, we need the fuel to keep us energized for the day. :) I ran back in and got the food, then started to drive away. My phone was still in the house. After retrieving that, I made another attempt to leave, then realized I had to go back in and get the blue quilt. After all that, I arrived at the retreat only to realize my thread stand was still at home. I was able to manage without it.

No comments:

Thermos Bag By Linda H.

Linda has been making Thermos bags for her friends. She measures each Thermos and makes the bag to fit. What a great idea!